Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Homeschool Giveway



Hello I have made a recent educational discovery that we are so excited about!  

The Thinking Tree Funschooling Journals. 

I will be giving away 1 copy of the
 Time Travel - Fashion Dreams

The winner will be randomly chosen
from the comments to this post. 

Time Travel History - Fashion Dreams 1800-2030: Creative Fun-Schooling Curriculum - Homeschooling Ages 9 to 17


180 Lessons.   Learn history as your draw the fashions of the era.

 Use one page per day as a complete history and art curriculum that will last for the entire school year! 


Below is a peek inside the journal.












These are the basic pages included.

The pages will repeat, starting in 1800
and progress through  2030.

What a fun way to learn history, era fashions,
and work on your drawing skills.

Check back to see who the winner is!!


You will see a review of the Spelling Time journal I posted on Monday



9 comments:

Lisa said...

I have just recently stumbled across this, and this exact journal is on my wishlist to try first. Thanks for the review and giveaway opportunity!

johnsmom said...

I’m starting funschooling with my 9 yr old in the fall and would love to add this journal to our curriculum. Great review, love the pucs and it was succint.

Alicia B said...

I've been eyeing this for a couple of my girls.

Unknown said...

My daughter loves fashion and history! This would be a perfect homeschooling book
For her !! :)

Amy said...

This book is on my wish list. I would like it for my girls.

Jessica Hutchins said...

My daughter and I would love to work on this together! Thank you so much for this giveaway opportunity!

Gerlinde said...

This sounds very interesting! My girls would love this!

Shauna said...

We have used a few of these Fun-Schooling journals/curricula from The Thinking Tree, and both my daughter and I absolutely love them! I appreciate that she can read the text with little-to-no frustration despite her dyslexia, and that the work done in these books explores educational topics through creativity in a way that encourages independence.

Bertha Flores, MS Ed said...

We would love to win this Journal! We own several thinking tree books and love them!